The Tri-State FreeReaders is a book discussion group for lovers of science, intellectualism and exploring religious or atheistic themes. Sometimes we delve into social issues.
This month's book is Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.
The meeting will be held in the Covington Public Library's Conference Room 2. If your nearby library does not carry this book, suggest that they order a copy or two or request that they borrow it from another library for you (a process called inter-library loan).
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
• Someone could be awesome and volunteer to bring in snacks or beverages (no alcohol). Post in the comments.
• Please bring at least two discussion questions that go beyond yes/no answers to help facilitate discussion. The host will bring questions as well.
• Also feel free to suggest the next book either in the comments or at the meeting. Fiction and nonfiction welcome.
• Parking is free in the library's lot. There is also a garage or street parking available. Best to get there a couple minutes early so we can get started on time.
• In the event that we can't get a room at this library for one of our future meetings, a substitute location will be announced.
NOTE - Per library policy, all events held in the library must technically be open to the public. It is possible some randoms will show up, but I highly doubt this.