addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - GoFoBo free screening

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - GoFoBo free screening

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Hey Indie Movie Fans

For anyone who has a gofobo account, you might want to check your email.  They are having a free screening of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel at Cary Crossroads tomorrow night (Tuesday).

If you have never heard about GoFoBo, check it out!  Go to GoFoBo.com and sign up (for free) and they will send you exclusive invites to free screenings to movies before they are released to the general public.  It is a great way to see movies before everyone else and for free!

They do a nice mix of Indie and Big Box screenings and which movies you get invites to is generally based on demographics.

Otherwise I will see you on the 30th at the Chelsea!

Julie
Indie Film Meetup

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi guys, my name is Isaac Weeks and I am a member of this group that just hasn't made it to an actual event yet.
I also write film reviews for a couple of places, one of which is NewRaleigh.com. We were supposed to give away passes to the advanced screening of TBEMH tonight in Cary, but it just never made its way online.
So, I have 15 passes to giveaway. Anyone interested in going TONIGHT (Tuesday the 22nd, 7pm, in Cary), feel free to email me at weeksisaac (at) yahoo.com, and I'll send you the GOFOBO code to print your own pass.

Thanks,
Isaac