addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › SundanceNow.com Documentary Club

SundanceNow.com Documentary Club

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 609
If you are a big documentary film fan and are looking to find more documentaries that you can't really find on the standard streaming or DVD services, you might be interested in the SundanceNow.com Doc Club. You can find out more at the link below, but for $20/year (or you can go monthly) you get access to a variety of different types of documentary films that are hard to find and stream them to your computer or TV.

The details are here: http://www.sundanceno...­

I have streamed really hard to find foreign films that you can't see in theaters from sundancenow.com previously with no issues, so I would recommend the service. Also, if you are looking for just a specific movie/documentary and don't want to join the doc club, you can stream them individually as well with their standard service (rental prices vary by movie).

I have no association with the site, just thought I would share the information for those who might be interested since I got an email about the new club today.

Julie :)