addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Elysium Society Message Board › Helloooo? Anyone in here?

Helloooo? Anyone in here?

Michaela O.
user 72301872
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
So, uh....yeah. I was gonna pop in and introduce myself and it seems that the forums are pretty much dead. Don't you hate when that happens?

Anyways....so I'm new here. Nice to know such a site even exists, though it may be creeping to a slow death. Not sure yet. I hope not. I'm looking to actually meet some people and make awesome real friends. So don't leave me here!

I'm a university student in the St Cloud area and there are NO alternative people here that I've come across so I guess this is sort of my shout-out to see who's around and up for making other cool and alternative gothy type friends....yeah.
Petey
ptpenguino
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 385
Hello & Welcome!

We aren't actually dead, it just looks that way - alive & well, as a whole.

A week from tomorrow there is coffee, but that is something of a drive for you.
In January the Knucklebones Game Nights will begin again...

We have a page on FaceBook!

Slightly deader than this page, you might have a look at "The OutState ExperimenT" - Saint Cloud is not entirely without points of interest.

You are reminding me that I need to do some updates & fix broken links!