About The Tournament
Cricket Carnival is a fun filled cricket tournament that is played using a medium hard tennis ball. The event will be a gathering of cricket enthusiasts, who by playing the sport, will raise funds for providing education to underprivileged children in India. The games require no more than 6 persons per team and are 10 overs long. The tournament is conducted in a knock-out format and the winning team will be awarded a trophy. It is a perfect opportunity to come along with your spouse, kids and friends to cheer your games and enjoy a bright sunny day. Refreshments and light snacks will be available at the grounds for nominal prices
Date and Venue
When: July 30th and 31st, 2011.
Where: Central Park Victoria Ball Fields
2490 Victoria Street North, Roseville, MN 55113
Rules & Game Schedule
The full set of rules and regulations can be viewed here.
Game Schedules shall published one week prior to the event.
Team Registration & Fundraising Page Set-up
To register you must set-up a fundraising page and provide details of your team.
Step 1: Create your fundraising page. If you don't have an active.com account, you will be prompted to create one.
Step 2: Give your fundraising page a title that matches your team name. Your fundraising page will then be created at the following link: http://www.active.com/donate/vibhacricket2011mn/<pagetitle>;. Customize your page by setting your team's fund raising goals and adding your own team pictures or welcome message.
Step 3: Fill out this registration form with information about your team.
- Raising $150 qualifies your team to participate in the tournament.
- Raising $250 earns you participation + free T-shirts with your team name/logo printed on the front
- Raising $550 earns you participation + free T-shirts with your team name/logo printed on the front + a free tennis ball Cricket Kit.
- Invite your friends and family to contribute by clicking the 'Invite others to contribute' link on the top of your fund raising page. This is an easy way to spread the word to as many as 15 people at one time.
- Include a small personal note in all your invitations to let them know of your team's participation for this good cause.
- Send reminders every week to 10 days so your donors will remember to support your goal.
Companies or individuals interested in sponsoring this event may download the sponsorship document and contact Ramji at[masked] or Chandra Pakala at[masked] for details.
In case of any questions or for more information email to [masked] or you can contact Ramji at[masked] or Chandra Pakala at[masked]-1472.
Photos from Cricket Carnival 2010
Map data ©2011 Google -
Map Satellite Hybrid
In addition to the winners cup and the runner-up's cup, participation certificates will be awarded to all players.