addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Comedy and Wine Message Board › Four Humours "Lolita"

Four Humours "Lolita"

A former member
Post #: 1
Gary--thanks for your email/message about Fringe fest. I've never made it to a group event yet, but on your recommendation am going to Four Humors Lolita this wednesday.

user 7026751
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 20
I think you'll like it. I laughed my ass off, as did pretty much everyone around me. Reviews have been good too. It didn't sell out when I was there, but it was pretty full. As the Fringe progresses, more people go to the more popular shows, so you might want to get there early to get a good seat.