addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Comedy and Wine Message Board › Comedy Night Meetup & Nicknames...

Comedy Night Meetup & Nicknames...

A former member
You may notice that I am giving members of this group nick-names. Why? Simply because I can. :)

Any nickname assigned is intended to be entirely in good nature and based merely upon whatever pops into my twisted little mind as I look at your profile. This is intended to be funny, and I do not wish to make anyone feel bad, so if you find ANY nickname offensive, please let me know and I will remove it right away. To view your nickname, just log into the site and view the "members" section. If you do not have a nickname yet, I either haven't gotten to you - or the little marble rolling around in my head got stuck and I couldn't come up with anything....yet.

NOTE: Once you have attended 2 Comedy Night Meetups, you will have the option to pick your own nickname. (Just think of it as a little incentive to get you to participate)

Have a safe & happy New Years Eve!!!!!