addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Comedy and Wine Message Board › Happy New Year! Please read for updates and info on our Comedy Night Meetup.

Happy New Year! Please read for updates and info on our Comedy Night Meetup.

A former member
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow, I am impressed. In only about 24 hours, our brand new group has grown to 35 members. We even have 8 "YES" RSVP's for our very first event. Hopefully a few of you who are yet undecided will be able to come as well. If you have not yet RSVP'd, please take a moment to do so (even if it is a "NO") by clicking here.

The venue we are going to is not very large, and I want to be sure we can get the best seating arrangements available. We should be able to accommodate last-minute arrivals, but if you don't RSVP you may end up sitting by yourself in the theater. (Of course we'd still talk to you at the pre & post show social though)

I am also looking to schedule a few more Comedy Nights in January, but I would like some feedback from you to help decide the when/where/how. There are a few polls listed on our Meetup Group's website, so please complete them when you have a moment.

Thank you all for getting this group off to such a good start. Please feel free to contact me anytime with comments or suggestions.

I hope to meet each of you at an event soon!

~Christopher