addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UFO Roundtable Message Board › Radio Interviews

Radio Interviews

Frank R. S.
FrankRSantariga
West Bloomfield, MI
Post #: 5
I tried sending this to the group but for some reason it didn’t work. Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line to the group about two live “internet” radio interviews that I have coming up about UFO’s and the Paranormal.
The first is scheduled for this Monday evening (November 12) at 7:00 pm EST on: “Dark Harvest Radio” at www.globalradioalliance.com

The second is scheduled for December 13 at 9:00 pm EST on:
“Paranormal Underground Radio” at www.ztalkradio.com

Also scheduled to air in December, is a previous interview I had done for the program “We are not alone”, where I go in depth about your UFO encounter in Connecticut an account from my book “Paranormal Family and Friends”. I don’t know the exact date but I will notify everyone when I have it.

I hope people can find the time to listen to the interviews, I’m sure everyone will find them interesting. However, if you can’t make the live broadcasts, I do believe that all the programs do archive their interviews at a later date which again, I will let the group know of.
Thanks,
Frank
al x.
user 39773392
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 58
I just like to say congratulations to my brother Frank on his radio interview from New Jersey last night I can't wait to hear the next 1 from California you did a good job last night bro keep up the good work
Paul G.
user 7613014
Yonkers, NY
Post #: 1,531
Congratulations Frank and we are looking forward to a future talk.
al x.
user 39773392
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 60
This is the link to Franks radio interview in Michigan: http://www.ufoimplica...­
Paul G.
user 7613014
Yonkers, NY
Post #: 1,534
Thanks Al. I will listen soon as I get a chance.
al x.
user 39773392
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 62
Just a little reminder on December 13 my brother Frank as a live radio interview on the web from California if you have read his book and have any questions for him this would be a perfect time to ask him. I believe he has already posted the web site on our discussion board. If he hasn't I will tell him to post it asap good luck Bro.
al x.
user 39773392
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 63
I just want to congratulate my brother on his successful radio interview Thursday night you really wowed the host with your knowledge of the paranormal the chat room was a buzz with Chater whenever a new question was asked
keep up the good work bro I'll talk to you soon
Frank R. S.
FrankRSantariga
West Bloomfield, MI
Post #: 10
Thanks Al, I hope other members at UFO Roundtable also had a chance to listen to it live.
If not, I will post when the interview is archived...Thanks again.
Marilyn B.
user 54651262
Yonkers, NY
Post #: 27
Hi AL & FRANK, Very happy & proud of your recent media successes. Wishing you more of the same. Marilyn
Frank R. S.
FrankRSantariga
West Bloomfield, MI
Post #: 11
Thank you so much Marilyn.