addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › FREE INDOOR Ultimate...

FREE INDOOR Ultimate...

Matt
Durrrty
Buffalo Grove, IL
Post #: 1
What up party people?
Matt here, and on this Saturday, December 18th from 12:00-2:00, Joanna and I have arranged for 2 Hours of Indoor Ultimate, entirely for FREE.
I can only take the first 20 people to commit to this, so if you want in, let me know immediately.

The MAX Training Center
355 Hastings Drive
Buffalo Grove 60089.

If you want in, leave a comment on this post.

-Matt
Shane C.
user 12496821
Redmond, WA
Post #: 3
I'd be in to try indoor ultimate. Just a thought for Caz, or other admins, possibly relocate for Sat's game? Either way, I want to play this weekend.
Kim
user 10813083
Wheaton, IL
Post #: 7
Hey Matt,

Id be interested to play indoor too this Sat so I second Shane's idea of switching locations for Saturdays game (and starting later if we decide to do Matt's thing since the game would start at noon then). I also would like to play ultimate on both days this weekend.
Dean
user 5455931
Wheaton, IL
Post #: 5
Matt - what type of facility is it and how big is it? Is it turf? Thanks. Dean
A former member
Post #: 16
I said this in my "review" or whatever, but I really enjoyed this and wanted to thank you both for putting this together.

I hope this is something that we can do regularly- I would definitely be willing to kick in some cash for a regular weekly game either per game or rate to lock down a month or more over JAN -FEB.

JK