addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › Chicago's Fall League

Chicago's Fall League

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Everyone,
I'm looking to join or start a fall league team. There isn't long to do this, so move quickly! If anyone has a team that I could join, please contact me at 520-468-8203 (texting is fine). If anyone wants to make a team with me, hop on this discussion below and/or leave your number, cuz we'd have to find a lot of people QUICKLY. AWESOME! Thanks,
Sam
Kenny J.
user 7256581
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
Hey it's Ken (the short throwing man) with the awesome cheers. I would be up for joining on a fall league team. I have played in fall league teams many times before in the years past, so I have knowledge of this. My cell # is 773-680-3818. Thanks
Alex
user 10304445
Rolling Meadows, IL
Post #: 4
Yo Sam - if you can get the peeps, I may be interested. Otherwise, I'd post on the Chicago Ultimate forums to say you are looking for a team. You'll have better luck getting picked up on that forum.

Here's a link to the forum:

http://www.ultimatechicago.org/forum/11­