addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Suburban Ultimate Frisbee (Schaumburg) Message Board › Fall League Chicago Ultimate

Fall League Chicago Ultimate

Kenny J.
user 7256581
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hello to all!

My name is Ken. You can check on my profile under this site, or a lot of you do know me already!

I am just writing to see if anyone may have some interest in playing on a fall league Chicago team! I do not want to take you away from this place and it's awesome people & atmosphere! I am a captain, and am looking for a few more people to possibly add. This goes for Men & Women. You can get more details on the website at www.ultimatechicago.org, or feel free to e-mail me at kenny@rosenmanagement.com. for any questions. Games are on Saturday's and are played from September 12th thru November 7th. This can is fun, and you can learn more about the game!

Thanks!

NOTE: Schaumburg still rocks!