addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Sue
user 6991101
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 10
Thanks to everyone who helped me out on the field today. I went to the emergency room and they said my nose is not broken! Pretty tough nose, huh? So I should be back out in a couple days.
Kenny J.
user 7256581
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
glad to hear that nothing major went wrong, and that you are o.k.! awesome to hear! hope you can make it out again soon!
Katy D.
user 12335201
Schaumburg, IL
I'm sorry to hear about your injury, Sue! I'll be praying for a complete and speedy recovery. Hope to see you out on the field again soon!
VJ
vavarachen
Buffalo Grove, IL
Does this mean I get to shed the "Destroyer" title and hand it over to someone else? biggrin

Sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you feel better. Take care.

V
A former member
Post #: 8
Whoa, I missed this, and no one said anything Monday. Sorry, to hear about your nose. Hope you feel better.
Patty
user 12459678
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 1
Sorry Sue. Hope you're feeling better. Take advantage of this time to eat the foods you hate.