Ever wonder how other CMSs deal with version control or manage team development? Does every CMS dev struggle with upgrades and deployment?
Well... now's the time to peek over the fence and find out. We're inviting a series of guest speakers from a range of other CMSs to share their insights on how they do things, in the hope that we can all broaden our horizons and learn a thing or two.
1. How does your CMS store configuration data, 'structure' and content?
2. How do you manage source-control, versioning and deployment?
3. How do you manage multiple simultaneous editors and/or developers?
4. How do you manage upgrades?
5. What are the 3 best things about your CMS?
6. What are the 3 worst things about your CMS?
7. What does the future of your CMS look like?
• Umbraco - Dan Bramall
• Episerver - Steve Horler
• Drupal - Oliver Davies
• Sitecore - Martina Welander