addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Union Square Reading Group Message Board › Meeting locations

Meeting locations

A former member
Post #: 8
Tried looking today for some locations. Waiting on replies.

The Center for Fiction
17 East 47th Street
(212) 755-6710
Open Mon-Thu 10:30am-7:30pm; Fri 9am-5pm; Sat 11am-3pm
Are checking on availability and fees- will get back to me.

Village Community School
272 West 10th Street
(212) 691-5146
vcsrentals@vcs-nyc.org-sent an email to inquire

National Arts Club
15 Gramercy Park South
(212) 475-3424-tt Peggy-program director-will check to see if room could be available on monthly basis-rate per event would be $300-400 though so too expensive
University Settlement House
184 Eldridge Street
(212) 674-9120
Left message
Barnes & Noble Booksellers Union Square
33 East 17th Street
Talked to Oshe-event room schedule booked; maybe try in a few months
Judy A.
j.emily
New York, NY
Post #: 18
I checked with the Mid-Manhattan Library, which seems to be the only branch open late enough for us. Unfortunately, their meeting rooms, when available, are $100 an hour with a 2 hour minimum. The admin suggested I try the Library of Science and Tech, which is in the old Altman's building, but they are only open until 8PM.
Ion F.
ionFreeman
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 465
BookCourt in Cobble Hill will host us for free. They'd prefer we buy our books from them. They have a nice albeit windowless downstairs space and are accessible by 11 subway lines.