addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Union Square Reading Group Message Board › Posting to this board

Posting to this board

Ion F.
ionFreeman
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 229
If you'd like to post an event or your business to this board, please get my or an assistant organizer's approval first, and start the posting with
(approved by Ion)
You would change 'Ion' to the name of the approver, of course. It's not that I don't trust your judgment. It's everybody else that's the problem, and I don't want to be seen as playing favorites.
Thanks!
Ion F.
ionFreeman
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 415
I didn't expect somebody to go post their whole book in the Files section. While I don't want everybody and their brother posting books to files section, twenty or so wouldn't be a problem. And I can't imagine anyone reading a book so posted, but I guess it's possible. Any option I come up with for handling this is more work for me or Francisco -- it's easier just to leave it.

But, if you feel any particular way about this, let me know at the December meeting.