addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Urban Bike and Social Club Message Board › New Meetup: Karl Strauss "Fountain" to Brewery Party Ride and Concert Mixer!!!

New Meetup: Karl Strauss "Fountain" to Brewery Party Ride and Concert Mixer!!!

jeremy c.
curranjeremy
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Urban Bike and Social Club!

What: Karl Strauss "Fountain" to Brewery Party Ride and Concert Mixer!!!

When: Saturday, May 8, 2010 12:30 PM

Where:
Balboa Park
Park Blvd and President's Way
San Diego, CA 92101

Hello Bike Peeps!

So the Karl Strauss Beach to Brewery Concert and Beer Tasting event is scheduled for Saturday May the 8th this year, and I thought this may just be a perfect event for a party ride. If you have never been to this event it is supposed to be a group ride from Pacific Beach to their Brewery just on the otherside of the 5 freeway. Its predictably light on riding but amazing in the fact that for $25 you get to sample some amazing beverages and see about 10 great musical acts!

Since riding bikes, having a blast, and socializing is what the club is about here is what I have up my sleeve! :) Lets meetup at the Balboa Park Fountian (the one at the East end of the park!) around 1230pm that Saturday, maybe sample a beverage hangout and wait for the scragglers til 1pm and then ride over as a group to the the Brewery to see some great shows, get some sun, sample some tasty grog and meet alot of fun people! Whos with me?!!!! Say Arghhhh! (that was a pirate arrghhh of course!)

So buy your ticket to the event ahead of time with the below url. Bring a beverage or so to the fountain to mix and match and share ( you know Hans and I are no strangers to IPA already probably!) some sunscreen, a lock, a light jacket, and a light for the return trip. The shows run from 2-7pm...Should be an awesome day..

Hope to see you soon!

Jeremy

http://www.karlstraus...­

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­