In our last Meetup gathering, we scratched the surface of "going beyond the hype" on Voice First and began tackling the question: which lessons learned from recent tech disruptions can we use to avoid making mistakes that were, in hindsight, avoidable.
For more details on the topic we tackled, please visit this: https://www.meetup.com/uvs-dc/events/247682126/
We will continue with that conversation and dive deeper, with the aim of coming away with concrete takeaways that we can act upon and report back when we meet again.
- Cooley LLP: https://www.cooley.com/
- The Motley Fool: https://www.fool.com/
- Roqos: https://roqos.com
- Witlingo: http://www.witlingo.com/
• 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Beer, snacks, chit-chatting and networking
• 7:00 pm - 7:15 pm - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements - Navya Yelloji (UVS National and USA Today) and Brielle Nickoloff (Witlingo)
• 7:15 pm - 7:30 pm - The State of Voice First -- Ahmed Bouzid, Co-Founder & CEO, Witlingo
• 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Roundtable: All attendees will be able to participate.