The 2013 Adobe Create Now World Tour Is Here!
This is your chance to attend the Adobe-sponsored event “Create NOW World Tour" with Terry White and Pariah Burke at the The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, Parsons Auditorium, Laurel, MD on Monday, March 4, 5:30–9:30 p.m.
Join us as these two internationally known industry experts share how the Adobe Creative Cloud is revolutionizing creative workflows in digital publishing, web, photography, and video. Learn how these advances will impact you, and get an inside look at how you can enhance your productivity.
This is a FREE event, but seating is limited to 150 attendees.
To register, visit: http://createnow-baltimore-dc.eventbrite.com/.
Who Should Attend:
- Creative professionals, students, and anyone who wants to know more about Adobe Creative Cloud, including the latest innovations in Adobe CS6 products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects, and Premiere Pro
- Graphic designers who want to learn how they can leverage existing skills to publish websites or create iPad publications without writing code
- Photographers who want to learn about new features in Photoshop and Lightroom or share their work in exciting new ways with the other applications available in Creative Cloud.
- Web designers who want to stay ahead of evolving standards and deliver content seamlessly across a wide range of screens and devices
- Video professionals who want to save time and money by streamlining their production and post-production workflows with the powerful toolset in Creative Cloud.
About Our Speakers:
Terry White, Worldwide Evangelist for Adobe®, is flying in for this special event. @terrylwhite
Pariah Burke, Adobe Community Professional | Boston, is a creative professional trainer and a design, publishing, and digital publishing workflow expert who connects creative professionals around the world. http://iamPariah.com@iampariah
5:30–6:30 p.m. Check-in, refreshments, and networking
(Please bring your printed EventBrite ticket with you for speedy check-in.)
6:308:00 p.m. Adobe Create Now Keynote and demos by Terry White
8:008:15 p.m. Short break
8:159:15 p.m. Creative Professional Workflows with Pariah Burke
9:159:30 p.m. Prize drawing and Q & A session
Organizers: This event is a combined effort of the Adobe CreateNOW team, Baltimore InDesign User Group, Annapolis Adobe Multimedia User Group, and Central Maryland Adobe User Group.
Food: Light refreshments will be served.
More Reasons to Attend: We will have lots of giveaways, including licenses to CS6 Design & Web Premium as well as Creative Cloud Memberships. The first 100 attendees will receive a gift bag from Adobe.
Additionally, the Baltimore InDesign User Group will be conducting a special raffle in support of their chapter. The raffle is open to everyone and will include a free license to Adobe InDesign CS6, a 2-day training certificate from Zenith Technology Institute | Ledet Baltimore($[masked] value). We would like to thank MacMedics being our 2013 cosponsor.
BIDUG would like to thank our chapter sponsors, Adobe and all of our cosponsors for their continued support in providing valuable prizes for our raffle:
• Zenith Technology Institute | Ledet Baltimore (http://www.ztinstitute.com | http://www.ledet-baltimore.com)
• MacMedics (http://www.macmedics.com)
Adobe and Check-In Tables: Please bring your EventBrite ticket when you check in. Registration will be located in the cafeteria of Building 1 across from Parsons Auditorium.
Adobe Keynote—Create Now with Terry White: Terry will cover some of the most exciting features of the Creative Cloud, including the ability to publish your content and designs to an iPad, the web (using HTML5), and other mobile devices. Publishing Single Editions is now free to Creative Cloud subscribers (through a single-user license of Adobe Digital Publishing Suite in InDesign). Another exciting feature is the ability to place animated Edge Content into InDesign for publishing to the same devices, including collaboration workflows. In addition, Terry will cover the following topics:
• Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams
• Adobe Ideas (a touch app for iPad)
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe DPS Single-User Edition
• Adobe Photoshop | New Features for Cloud Subscribers
• Adobe Muse | Rich, Dynamic Websites without Code
• Adobe Edge Animate | Creating Interactive HTML5 Content
• Adobe Edge Code | Code the Web
• Adobe Edge Reflow | Design the Responsive Web
Creative Professional Workflows—More Value in the Creative Cloud with Adobe Community Professional Pariah Burke will extend what was covered in the Adobe keynote and do a “deep-dive” demo on creative workflows with Adobe Creative Suite applications that are available to Creative Cloud members.
Special Guests: Aaron Houston (Adobe Community Manager, North America), Fred Ryals, Magda Saina, Christine Marsh, and more.
Social Media: Feel free to post pictures or comments to http://www.facebook.com/adobecreativecloud or tweet using the hashtags #CreateNOW, #Adobe, and #CreativeCloud.
Donations, sponsorships, and volunteers are always welcome.
See you March 4th!