addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX Champaign-Urbana (CU) Message Board › What books would you like the group to read?

What books would you like the group to read?

Closed to new replies

Kerstin Z.
user 33752792
Champaign, IL
Post #: 1
I think Designing the Obvious or Don't Make Me Think both looked interesting, though the latter may be a bit dated.
Scott K.
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I plan on reading "Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience" here sometime soon and would love to discuss it with the group.

It's referenced often in discussions on productivity as well as UX design.