addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX Champaign-Urbana (CU) Message Board › Post to win a copy of See What I Mean

Post to win a copy of See What I Mean

Melinda M.
melmillerCU
Group Organizer
Champaign, IL
Post #: 14
We're giving away a copy of Kevin Cheng's See What I Mean: How to Use Comics to Communicate Ideas — one of the titles used in our Feb. 15 Sketch Club workshop. To enter, post a picture of your favorite writing/drawing instrument to:

• This discussion board thread.
  • To twitter using the #SketchClub hashtag.
  • To our Facebook page.

One person will be chosen at random to win the book. The deadline to post is Thursday, Jan. 23. The winner will be announced on Jan. 24.

Special thanks to Rosenfeld Media for donating this book.
Melinda M.
melmillerCU
Group Organizer
Champaign, IL
Post #: 15

Melinda M.
melmillerCU
Group Organizer
Champaign, IL
Post #: 16

Gloria R.
user 129190952
Champaign, IL
Post #: 2

My set of fine point pens!
Melinda M.
melmillerCU
Group Organizer
Champaign, IL
Post #: 17

David B.
user 24618202
Champaign, IL
Post #: 1
Mine is a space pen!

Melinda M.
melmillerCU
Group Organizer
Champaign, IL
Post #: 18
Congrats to David Black, who was our randomly chosen winner. Thanks for participating! Watch our Twitter and Facebook account for future giveaways. We have about one month either via social media or at our book club meetings.