addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Retired Victoria SharePoint Users Group (#vSharePoint) Message Board › Sector SharePoint Training Event!

Sector SharePoint Training Event!

Sean W.
user 10361686
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Post #: 12
Hey Victoria SharePoint Users Group!

I wonder if I can ask your help to spread the word and at the same time get your end-users skilled up a bit more on SP2010?

This SharePoint 2010 training event is designed to get your SharePoint users and executives understanding and using the SP2010 tools more effectively. It is NOT hands-on, just presentation style so we can cover a lot of ground in the half-day. And lunch is supplied.

Let me know if you want more info: gerry(at)sectorlearning.com or 250-727-2266.

All the Best,
Gerry Brimacombe
Sector Learning Solutions Inc.