addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Retired Victoria SharePoint Users Group (#vSharePoint) Message Board › September Victoria SharePoint Users Group Cancelled

September Victoria SharePoint Users Group Cancelled

Closed to new replies

Sean W.
user 10361686
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Hey folks,

Due to the fact that we had a meeting just last week and I haven't been able to secure any speakers for the next planned meeting in less than 2 weeks, I've opted to cancel the September Victoria SharePoint Users Group meeting.

We'll be back on track in October.  As always, if you are willing to or interested in presenting and/or contributing to prizes, etc. please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Sean
Belanna
Belanna47
Victoria, BC
Post #: 9
Darn and I was available for that one! :)