addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

vSharePoint - Victoria SharePoint Users Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: vSharePoint - November 2013 at Save-On-Foods Memoria

Meetup details changed: vSharePoint - November 2013 at Save-On-Foods Memorial Arena (Downtown Victoria)

Closed to new replies

Sean W.
user 10361686
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Hey folks,
As we didn't get any other volunteers for a second speaker next week, I'm going to step in and try to demystify what SharePoint taxonomy/metadata is and the different ways it is employed within and outside the SharePoint site.
Hope to see you there.
Sean

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/vSharePoint/events/147074382/­
When: Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:30 AM
Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre (Gate 3)
1925 Blanshard Street
Victoria, BC V8T 4J2
(250) 744-6851
RSVP limit: 50 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.