addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Valley of Sun Blues Plus Meetup Group Message Board › MeetUp Events Assistance Needed

MeetUp Events Assistance Needed

A former member
Hi Blues Fans and Musicians,

Our group was formed with the intent of being supporting those, who want to get out and “Meet Up” with other members, who share our common interest in BLUES!

Over the next few weeks I plan to have an event, specifically for a few of our members- those of you who want to be involved or are interested in participating actively in events. I hope this doesn’t cause anyone to run for the hills. If it’s not your thing, then you don’t need to worry.

But we do want this to be an active group. There are a small number of tasks that could be handled easily by a few folks, who want to do and be recognized for hosting or facilitating our events. It might be greeting and welcoming new members at events. Maybe it’s someone behind the scenes, calling to see if a venue wants to host a group of Meet Up members (Who wouldn’t right?). Maybe its writing up a review or taking pics at events. Nothing too difficult!

If you are interested in supporting us in any these ways or others, please email me. Once I get a short list together, I’ll schedule with everyone for a fun meeting.

Thanks for Keeping Live Blues Alive in AZ!

Cheers,
Buzz