addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

*Aurian
windfirex
London, GB
Post #: 115
Well spam or not spam who cannot say that today was not quite movimented in here....if those new people had not posted and some others expressed their opinions (orthodox or not, lol) then it would had been quite silente and boring for some.....
I myself think is been a quite nice enterteined few hours and everything is well....amen tongue LMAO
In few words I had fun biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

beside is also a way to know a little some of you cool
Sephiroth G.
Sephiroth_Goff
London, GB
Post #: 41
if those new people had not posted and some others expressed their opinions (orthodox or not, lol) then it would had been quite silente and boring for some.....
Nagh, I think Vanity's boredom was the cause for all the posting *coughspammingcough* today ^.^
Gothic R.
GothicRaven31
London, GB
Post #: 28
Me welcomes anyone new by the looks of things, hello to all you newbies, lol

Spellcasterdevilish
*Aurian
windfirex
London, GB
Post #: 121
if those new people had not posted and some others expressed their opinions (orthodox or not, lol) then it would had been quite silente and boring for some.....
Nagh, I think Vanity's boredom was the cause for all the posting *coughspammingcough* today ^.^

Well yes ofcourse but if there was no fuel for her to play with, would had been different, if you understand what I mean smile
A former member
Post #: 108

Well yes ofcourse but if there was no fuel for her to play with, would had been different, if you understand what I mean smile

no it wouldn't have.

i can sit and happily talk to myself in forums when i'm bored.
A former member
Post #: 35
I say bring on the sticks..xx
A former member
Post #: 174
Hello everyone my name is Pan.cool
*Aurian
windfirex
London, GB
Post #: 135
Hello Pan...I saw you arriving and disappeiring few times, lol tongue
A former member
Post #: 186
Hello Pan...I saw you arriving and disappeiring few times, lol tongue

I had some crisis in my life but I am okay now and lots of people in our community has been helping me and I am thankful to them for that.

Pan.

*Aurian
windfirex
London, GB
Post #: 149
Very good then smile