addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

sky
SkyN
London, GB
Post #: 1
Im Sky, I moved to london last week to go to university :)
A former member
i guess i should introduce myself officially. i'm hannah. i'm interested in learning more about the group, vampire films and the vampire lifestyle!
A former member
hi I am julianna I am a vampire and I like to meet other vampires I like the twilight movie
Giuseppe V.
user 10583584
London, GB
Post #: 5
I'm BATMAN!!!

...but also an Italian guitarist :)

I have been playing in pro backgrounds till
I was in italy, I recorded for Warner, Flying records, Emi, and many
indipendent project, I also worked in cover and tribute bands playing
everywhere in the north of italy.

I also had my own projects varying from psychedelic, rock&bluesy stuff, Goth to
electro music.

I have been living in netherlands for one year and I've joined many sessions with different dutch musicians as
Carol Beausaint Denis, Joep Berkenbosc, Nienke Cusell, Maaike Breijman
in Amsterdam, Haarlem, Hoorn etc.

I've just dropped in London and I'm searching for serious musical
projects.

My music-myspace is www.myspace.com/giuseppe.vitale, at the moment I'm
renewing my profile, so you will find only few songs, soon I will
update with more live material.

See ya soon at the meetings

Giuseppe

A former member
Post #: 2
i guess i should introduce myself officially. i'm hannah. i'm interested in learning more about the group, vampire films and the vampire lifestyle!

same here I am interested in the movies too I am going to be a movie star
zakary
user 9068735
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Dear all, my name is Zakary and I am from Melbourne Australia. I have been a follower of the path of the Vampire for ten years now. I belong to a coven of seven called House Bennu. Although I will not be able to attend a meetup in London for some time I am keen to converse with London Vampires if they would oblige.
It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance........

Zakary
A former member
Hi

My name is Justina and I would like to say hi, hope you meet you guys soon x
A former member
hi im redd lilly xx
A former member
Greetings.
I am Bisley. I've just joined this group after having an interest in the subject for some time. I hope to meet some of you at a meetup.
madalina m.
user 11019200
London, GB
Hellow I'm Maddy and i love cats(seriously i have no idea how to introduce myself)