addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Introduce yourself here

Introduce yourself here

A former member
Post #: 1
Good evening.. I am Jo and have been interested in the supernatural for years. I am 27 years old and would love to make new like minded friends. Would like to explore vampirism further. Do not live in London but hope to attend at least a few meetings.
Jayne
JKALL
Lancing, GB
Post #: 2
Hi I am Jayne I am 51 this year I have been Interested in Vampires n Vampirism for many years but have only emerged from the shadows recently I am hoping that their are older members possibly nr my location
as traveling is quiet hard for me I belong to Vampire awarness on facebook and would love it if any FB users would come find me look forward to hearing from you
amedee a.
user 38742732
London, GB
New to group? Make use of this thread to introduce yourself to the assembled masses.

I have been looking for someone belonging to my kind for 253 years now. I am not sure if this is the right place but maybe I am lucky. Modern technology might just be the answer.
amedee a.
user 38742732
London, GB
Post #: 2
Those meet-ups... are those serious meetings of vampires and people who would like to be vampires or just parties? If anyone know of serious meeting, then please let me know. I will be (literally) eternally grateful.
Ebony
IrisofBlueFire
Merelbeke, BE
Post #: 6
I have never made it to their meet-ups sadly enough. Yet that is. They seem like fun..
Arkarian P.
ArkP
London, GB
Hello Arkarian here, and before we go any further yes I changed my name to this because I like it like this, I'm just here to find some of my kind (vampires) to talk with and to have long (pun intended) conversations with
Just saying hi don't forget you can drop a comment by my profile if you feel like talking I won't mind talking to humans either so don't hesitate, and by the way I don't live close to London but make make a few trips now and again to hopefully join a meet up for you all to get to know me.

Yours Eternally
Arkarian Phoenix
Andrew
AndrewBB
London, GB
Post #: 10
Well it's probably best that I reintroduce myself since I don't think I was on here for a few years.

I'm Andrew, a human, who has been flittering between Texas and London for a number of years (including losing internet connections) which explains why I missed the meeting I had said I was going to join up to as well as not being able to get back to this group.

Although I'm not sure I am going to go to the next one, I'm happy to say that I'll be attending one soon enough and I look forward to meeting everyone finally. Now if only I could work out how to change my location details in my profile....biggrin
Rose
user 40397592
London, GB
Hello my name is Rose and I am very new to this site. Any tips or handy things I should look at? Thank you:)
Azazel
Azazel
Pontlottyn, GB
Well it'd be rude not to introduce myself so here goes nothing!

Hay all, I'm Azazel. I'm a 20 chick who may look pretty average at first glance but wait until you look in my cupboard. I'm hoping to make it to the upcoming meet, I'm a little nervous if I'm honest. Not everyday I turn up to a huge group of people I don't know and go "ta da! Here I am!" but I'm sure I'll cope :)

Anywho, HI!
A former member
Hello, I m a new member here