addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Vampire Meetup Group Message Board › Vampiir this Thursday and tickets for Wrecked! '13

Vampiir this Thursday and tickets for Wrecked! '13

thunder
thunder
Group Organizer
London, GB
Greetings all,
This coming Thursday is the first Thursday of the month and therefore, it's time once more for Vampiir at the Elixir Bar, where we takes the lights down low, dress the tables in red velvet and candlelight, project vampiric visuals on the big screen and weave an aural tapestry drawn from the threads of gothic rock, classical, baroque, etheral and other auditory delights.
As you may have already become aware, the tickets for this years boat party and Thames cruise, Wrecked! '13, have already gone on sale and I'm very happy to say that we're almost half way through the early bird tickets already. I'll have a wedge of tickets on me at Vampiir so if you're looking to join us for a fantastic night of partying on the Thames, you'll save the most money by buying your tickets from me in person at Vampiir. Early bird ticket sales are limited to the first 150 tickets sold and are priced at £15 each, discounted from the £22 on the door price.
This all of course assumes I make it back to England in time. My flight home is tonight, but if there are problems with it, I might have to work on that changing into a bat thing... ;)
Take care, don't subject yourself to too much of that nasty sunshine and all being well, see you on Thursday evening.

Darkest regards,
Thunder

PS. If you're not able to make it on Thursday but still wanted to secured the deepest discount on Wrecked! '13 tickets, here's the link to our PayPal checkout:
https://www.paypal.co...­