|A former member||
Lasso is the leading designer, developer and marketer of innovative ‘on-demand’ Customer Relationship Management software services for the worldwide real estate market. We help developers and builder sales teams sell more real estate - faster and easier. Lasso is a privately-held, employee-owned company with offices in Richmond, BC Canada.
As part of our Research & Development team you will develop new and innovative solutions and be a part of our growing software development team.
- Design and develop software in an agile environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve bug issues
- Identify risks/issues related to development
- Participate in requirements definitions (stories) and scope discussions for every release
- Be actively involved with testing of bug fixes and enhancements
- Write test plans and test cases
- Manage the trouble ticket queue
- Manage client expectations (internal)
- Meet client service level expectations (velocity)
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other developers
- 4-5 years’ experience developing web-based applications
- Advanced skills in HTML and CSS are required
- Very good understanding of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL 5.x, PHP 5.x)
- Experienced with Agile development practices
- Highly proficient programming skills with strong understanding of multi-threading
- In-depth understanding of n-tier architecture
- Experience with version control; preferably with GIT
- Experience with test driven development
- Motivated & keen desire to develop great software
- Enthusiastic & self-starter
- Hard working & results driven
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain a highly positive working relationship with other team members
Interested in joining the Lasso team?
Lasso is committed to developing an extraordinary team; we seek out and retain exceptional people. Our environment is highly energized, success oriented, friendly and supportive with unlimited opportunities for career growth and personal development. Our ideal candidates are highly competent, enthusiastic, team oriented, hardworking and like to have fun!
PM me if you're interested.