addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VanJS: Vancouver Javascript Developers Message Board › Startup looking for a great Web UI developer

Startup looking for a great Web UI developer

Chris N.
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Firstly, I just want to make it clear I'm not a recruiter, I'm just a developer at a new local startup called Tictalking.

We're looking for someone who is seriously into HTML5/CSS and Javascript skills to help us make some web.

We are a Ruby on Rails shop (mostly, a little Node.js on the side). The core concept of we are trying to build is a modern social network centered around making new connections with people around the world rather than focusing mostly on existing relationships.

The job is up on Craigslist (link below), but please feel free to contact me directly if you have questions, or want to meet and discuss the job in further detail before applying.