addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver Russian Language Meetup Group Message Board › New Westminster - where ?

New Westminster - where ?

Valdamir
user 13543960
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 1
Hello,

I am surprised that this Meetup has only one member from New Westminsted - myself. I am surprised because we have many Russian speaking people here. If they are not in this Vancouver group, would you suggest if there is another Russian speaking group closer to here?

Thanks in advance.
Vladimir
vmkgor(at)gmail.com