addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver International and Independent Cinema Group Message Board › A performer needed for December 7th event

A performer needed for December 7th event

Mohamed I.
user 7232672
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Dear Friends,

I am currently looking for an artist (music,dance,performer,.......) with disability to open for Reel Causes December 7th event.

That goes with the theme of the documentary "So much So fast" which talks about fighting ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) in an uplifting & positive way.

If you know of anyone please feel free to contact me at info@reelcauses.org.

Finally I hope to see more of you sign up for December 7th, Its a highly acclaimed documentary and we are going to have a Q & A with the director who is an Academy Award Nominee.

100% of your ticket money is going to charity.

Your Support for Reel Causes events will keep us going and will help us support more charities.

Cheers,
Mohamed