addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver International and Independent Cinema Group Message Board › BRAZILIAN FILM THIS TUESDAY THE 19th

BRAZILIAN FILM THIS TUESDAY THE 19th

A former member
Post #: 14
""PROIBIDO PROIBIR"" Forbidden to Forbid, Brazil, (Closing Gala Film at VLAFF 2008)

When: May Tuesday 19th- 8PM

Where:Pacific Cinemateque, #1131 Howe St

Tickets: $10

For more info go to www.VLAFF.org

Three young university students and friends - Paulo, Leticia and Leon face the moral and ethical conflicts of a love triangle. Meanwhile, university life brings them in touch with the violence of Brazilian society, in which they attempt to interfere. The consequences are drastic and change their lives.
Vesna
user 4650909
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 7
Thanks a lot Christian. I'll post it. But I can't see it again!!!! I have something else (that I cannot miss) going on every Tuesday. We'll have to schedule another event we can both attend!

Can I again name you as the person who's going to meet the people inside the theatre? And I'll quote the discount.

Vesna