addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minneapolis Vegan Meetup Message Board › Animal Sanctuaries?

Animal Sanctuaries?

Kelly
user 76375892
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 18
Greetings,
Does anyone know of an animal sanctuary here in MN that I can visit? I'm particularly interested in sanctuaries for animals that were rescued from factory farms. I can't find much on google, so I thought I'd ask around.
Thanks in advance,
Kelly
A former member
Post #: 20
I believe Chicken Run Rescue is the only one in MN:

http://www.brittonclo...­
A former member
Post #: 56
Yes, CRR is the only farmed animal sanctuary in Minnesota - and they are not open to the public. We have organized tours there before and will likely do so again.
Kelly
user 76375892
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 19
Thanks for the replies! I'll keep checking for a CRR tour.
Shawna W.
user 188763028
Duluth, MN
Post #: 3
Heartland Farm Sanctuary in Madison WI is fairly near by and AWESOME. They have some factory farm rescues, and advocate for vegetarian and vegan diets.
I just completed my research on sanctuaries around the world, so let me know if you're interested in talking more!