addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Minneapolis Vegan Meetup Message Board › Looking for Vegan Roommates

Looking for Vegan Roommates

Jessica W.
user 89453242
Bismarck, ND
Post #: 2
Hi I am Jessica and my boyfriend Ryan and I own a house in Crystal. We are right off of HWY 100 and the edge of Golden Valley. We live right across the street form Bassett Creek Park. There is tennis, basketball, sand volleyball, and baseball courts and a running trail.

We are both Vegan and have been for two years. Our Vegan roommate is moving out so we have a basement level for rent. It is a big open space and has its own bathroom right off the room. There is plenty of room for bed and dressers, and couch and tv area, and desk etc.

We share the kitchen beautiful wood floors and awesome kitchen equipment. Vitamix, juicer, food processor etc.

A sunroom off of the kitchen is very nice with projector screen.

Im a chiropractor and my BF is a personal trainer so we are very health orientated.
Free adjusments and training sessions are always a perk of living with us :)

Email me at dr.jessweninger@gmail.com or Call Jessica at 701-527-4380