addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Became Vegan a few months ago...

Became Vegan a few months ago...

Kari S.
user 67921082
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Best decision I ever made, but man, it's lonely. I get so much shit from everyone. It's exhausting and I could REALLYYYYYY use some vegan friends... SO, I hope a new meetup will happen soon. I see none have since may. Hope this inspires a new meetup :)
Tracy R.
user 64710532
Seattle, WA
Post #: 20
there's the seattle vegan lunch out group too :-)
Danielle R
user 99198602
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Dont ya love it when they say "but how do you get your protein" or " milk is good for you,you need calcium" LOL grrr! So irritating. .yet it gives me the opportunity to give them a quick science lecture on the protein myth and disgusting facts about dairy. Lol haha ,im sure they wish they never addressed the protein or dairy issue with me haha. But usually they take the info well,and seem to take it to heart and hopefully have something to ponder bout their own diet.
A former member
Post #: 20
the NARN social meetup is every month & is fun. http://www.meetup.com...­

NARN also has an email newsletter w/ other events.