Sorry for the dry spell, everyone! I’ve just finished a busy few months with work - just in time for outdoor drinking weather.
Please join us at Tiny Tapp along the beautiful downtown riverwalk on Wednesday, June 5th between 6 PM - 9 PM. The agenda is simple: drinks and socializing. Vegan, vegetarian, and veg-curious folks are welcome.
The location can be difficult to find if you’re not familiar: Tiny Tapp is located along south side of the riverwalk between the Clark and Dearborn street bridges. You’ll need to go down to the riverwalk level to find it. The address is 55 W. Riverwalk South. Once you’re down there, bar area is easily found.
Please look for our group between the bar and the Dearborn Street bridge. We'll have a small sign and Vegan Chicago buttons. It can get busy in that area, so thanks in advance for your patience in finding the group.
• If you intend to drink, please bring your ID.
• Vegan Chicago does not pay for drinks and there will not be a group tab. Everyone is responsible for paying separately.
• Come and go as you please anytime between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
• Note that the area where we will meet allows for carry in food.
• This gathering is weather contingent. Please look for an update on the morning of June 5th. If we have to cancel due to weather, we will reschedule in the near future.
Learn more about Tiny Tapp here: http://www.tinytapp.com/
See you on the riverwalk!