Join us at City Winery along the beautiful downtown riverwalk! Vegan on Tap will be there Tuesday, July 2nd between 6 PM - 9 PM. The agenda is simple: drinks and socializing. Vegan, vegetarian, and veg-curious folks are welcome.
Please read this entire description since riverwalk meet-ups can be tricky - but worth it!
Location: City Winery Riverwalk is located along south side of the riverwalk between the Dearborn St. and State St. bridges. You’ll need to go down to the riverwalk level. The address is 11 Chicago Riverwalk. Once you’re down there, bar area is easily found. Please look for our group near the base of the Dearborn St. bridge stairs. It can get busy in that area, so thanks in advance for your patience in finding the group.
Drinks & Food: You can get a drink from the bar and bring it there. Note that we're in the "Bring Your Own Food" area -- outside of the restaurant proper. We'll have a small sign and Vegan Chicago buttons.
• If you intend to drink, please bring your ID.
• Vegan Chicago does not pay for drinks and there will not be a group tab. Everyone is responsible for paying separately.
• Come and go as you please anytime between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
• Again, note that the area where we will meet allows for carry in food.
• This gathering is weather contingent. Please look for an update on the morning of July 2nd. If we have to cancel due to weather, we will reschedule in the near future.
Learn more about City Winery Riverwalk: https://www.citywinery.com/chicago/riverwalk
See you on the riverwalk!