Like umbrella drinks? Join us at Island Party Hut along the beautiful downtown riverwalk! We'll be there Saturday, August 17th between 3 PM - 6 PM. The agenda is simple: drinks and socializing. Vegan, vegetarian, and veg-curious folks are welcome.
Please read this entire description since riverwalk meet-ups can be tricky - but worth it! A definitively Chicago experience.
Location: Island Party Hut is located along south side of the riverwalk between the Columbus and Lake Shore Drive bridges. You’ll need to go down to the riverwalk level. The address is 355 E Riverwalk. Please look for our group near the tables. I'll arrive early to get a spot, and will post specifics here. Thanks in advance for your patience in finding the group.
Drinks: You can get a drink (alcohol or non-alcohol) from the tiki-themed bars and bring it to our spot. Think of it like a mid-afternoon happy hour.
• If you intend to drink alcohol, please bring your ID.
• Vegan Chicago does not pay for drinks and there will not be a group tab. Everyone is responsible for paying separately.
• Come and go as you please anytime between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
• We're going for drinks, not food. Island Party Hut allows people to carry in food. If you do, please ensure it's vegan.
• This gathering is weather contingent. Please look for an update on the morning of August 17th. If we have to cancel due to weather, we will reschedule in the near future.
Learn more about Island Party Hut: http://www.islandpartyhut.com/
See you on the riverwalk!