addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tucson Vegan Meetup Message Board › An Opportunity to Make A Difference

An Opportunity to Make A Difference

Deb T.
siriusintucson
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 4
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ben for intiating this group.
Its needed now and long overdue in this community.
The animal-using/abusing industries have money and power on their side; we have dedication and passion for the animals, and their right to live without exploitation.
I hope I'm not sounding too preachy; talk is cheap, positive action is what counts.
I look forward to being and working with other people who are willing to do what it takes to "turn this ship around", and who realize that all living creatures are equal partners in this adventure we call life.
Deb Smoot
A former member
Post #: 56
Right on, Deb! You have spoken eloquently for the members of ARVT!