addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tucson Vegan Meetup Message Board › Vegan products at costco

Vegan products at costco

Amanda
sweetheart930
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 87
Was at costco today & there was a sample booth of Just Mayo, which is vegan. They just started selling it & they have huge jars of it for $4.79. I also noticed at the end of an aisle they had a display of organic, plant-based protein powder. Not sure if that's new, too, or if I just never noticed it before. Just thought i'd share in case anyone is interested. I'm always excited to see places selling more vegan stuff.