addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arch Vegans Message Board › Two baby bunnies?

Two baby bunnies?

A former member
Post #: 2
Rabbits are the best pets for vegans! I love my Timothy--we eat a lot of the same food!

I work with a woman who has to give up two baby lionhead bunnies. (She got them when she lost her cat. Then six weeks later, the cat was found.) They would come with all their gear and she would even pay to have them "fixed" when they are old enough.

Please let me know if you're interested. And apologies if this isn't a good place to post this--I just really want a home for these cuties!