addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arch Vegans Message Board › Tuesday 15 April - Got Work? Sustainability And Jobs In The St. Louis Area

Tuesday 15 April - Got Work? Sustainability And Jobs In The St. Louis Area

jill
jilltoday
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 87
When: Tuesday 15 April 2014, 630pm-9pm
Where: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue, Maplewood, Missouri 63143
What: “Got Work? Sustainability And Jobs In The St. Louis Area”
Presented By: St. Louis Green Drinks www.stlgreendrinks.org
Cost: $3.00 donation suggested

“I’m proud to pay taxes in the United States; the only thing is, I could be just as proud for half the money.” Arthur Godfrey. Taxes are needed to run a city, county, state, or country. Likewise, we each need an income to run our household. Whether we work for someone else or ourselves, most of us need to earn a living. Of existing jobs, some need to be “greener” (e.g., materials used, products made, wages paid) and some are already “green,” for which training programs are available. For new jobs, small businesses make up over 99% of U.S. employers and 64% of net new private-sector jobs. Perhaps you have an idea for a business start-up or expansion that could create jobs, but need help with funding. Let’s gather and celebrate our freedom to pay income taxes while learning what we can do to create or support useful jobs.

Presentation by United States Small Business Administration – St. Louis District Office www.sba.gov/about-offices-content/2/3124­
jill
jilltoday
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 89
CANCELLED due to venue renovation.

My apologies, but I don't see a feature that would allow me to delete this message board discussion, like the feature that allows you to cancel meetups.