addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › location still needed for Jan. potluck

location still needed for Jan. potluck

Delci
user 8670457
Medford, MA
Hi all - Louis's home is very difficult to find which won't work well for a potluck.  If someone else is willing to host, please speak up, otherwise I think we'll need to cancel this potluck.  I'd host but I'm going to be out of town for work.
David
daveton
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 2
You could use our house in Uptown if you wish. Jehan might be busy, But if i could get some volunteers to help me in the morning or early afternoon for set up, I would be host. :)
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi all - Louis's home is very difficult to find which won't work well for a potluck.  If someone else is willing to host, please speak up, otherwise I think we'll need to cancel this potluck.  I'd host but I'm going to be out of town for work.

Hi, I think the same as Dion, I don't find to be a vegetarian/vegan means to be dim-witted to read maps... smile
My only problem is that I don't have a car then I have to go by bus. So, if someone knows which is the right bus to get there, it should be great for me. Anyway, I also can have a look to the RTA site and find out how to get there, as long as I have the right address.
Cheers!
Jose.