addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Discounts on Services for Meetup Members

Discounts on Services for Meetup Members

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello everyone,

I know I have met some of you at events and have been able to offer my services but I would like to extend the offer to our community.

I am a PSYCH-K Advanced Facilitator and also do space clearing work. Psych-K is a practice of using the body to connect and communicate with the subconscious mind. You can find out way your are programmed the way you are and make changes to make living your life a more positive experience. Belief are “balanced” through this process and the blocks that have kept your energy from flowing freely within have been cleared.

for more information on the process go to www.psych-k.com

To see my site and services go to www.beliefbalancingandspaceclearing.com

Thank you!!
Daya