addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Urgent : This weekend , volunteers needed to raise funds for Angus Youngs ot

Urgent : This weekend , volunteers needed to raise funds for Angus Youngs other knee .

Twila
user 7340634
New Orleans, LA

Hello everyone ,

Many of you in the group remember (and gave generously Thank You ) last year when my dog was in need of knee surgery . Well , that was so much fun that Angus ( the puppy) and I are doing it again . It's a common occurrence for dogs of a certain size to have problems with their knees . Angus Youngs patella moved out of place last year in one knee and had to be surgically corrected and that is what has just happen with his other knee . It was a $1700 . surgery , we don't have health insurance in this family .

What I really want to do is take advantage of the Holiday crowds this weekend and hit the streets with some baked goods and raise some funds . It would be great if anyone out there would like to donate some baked goods or , better yet , your kitchen so we can get together and make some ( Friday nite ) and I really need one or 2 volunteers to go out with me Sat and Sun during the day . It will be fun and a great way to get yourself some good karma points for the new year ! Help out a puppy in need !!

Thanks so much ,

Twila

(504)237-9094