addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Sad video at first,, but it turns out happy. please watch.

Sad video at first,, but it turns out happy. please watch.

Mary (.
user 12121384
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 1
Charlie posted a great video yesterday that made me smile a lot! I just want to share this with everyone. The video takes place in the UK. I want to look very hard into helping ex battery hens. It seems so easy in the UK. Even thought these babies are missing so many feathers you can still see the beauty in their face

http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 54
Charlie posted a great video yesterday that made me smile a lot! I just want to share this with everyone. The video takes place in the UK. I want to look very hard into helping ex battery hens. It seems so easy in the UK. Even thought these babies are missing so many feathers you can still see the beauty in their face

http://www.youtube.co...­

I agree that battery chickens have the worst lot! A miserable, painful existence. Were you at the Fest with the United Poultry Concerns materials?
Mary (.
user 12121384
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 2
Yes! I sure was. Did I give you something? I did not know how to approach people very well, I just kind of went up to people and smiled and gave it to them. The ones who seemed interested in the materials I talked with, but most people seemed to be more concerned with eating. I love UPC! Poultry, particularly chickens as you know are hugely neglected and forgotten about by society. Aren't they so sweet looking with their little sweaters?