addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Vegetarian Meetup Message Board › Off and ON topic : Raw Food Talk in Gulfport tomorrow - Jon Camp

Off and ON topic : Raw Food Talk in Gulfport tomorrow - Jon Camp

Twila
user 7340634
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 34
Hey gang ,

If anyone is interested in going to the talk on Raw Food in Gulfport tomorrow let me know . I'm thinking about going . I can drive I just don't feel like driving out there and looking for the place by myself .

Also , Jon Camp ( Vegan Outreach ) is going to be coming into town , as some of you know , were having a pot- luck for him @ Leslies condo Friday night . If anyone has a spare room with an actual bed for him for the 3 days that hes here that would be great . The guy basically lives out of his car while he is traveling and doing Vegan Outreach work and my house is going to be less that hospitable over the Halloween weekend . French Quarter , party central LOUD neighbors ! Not that we aren't going to be going out over the weekend , but he probably would appreciate some down time .

Best ,

Twila
(504)237-9094