addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Vegan Events Message Board › volunteer Sunday STreets this weekend-I can't make it

volunteer Sunday STreets this weekend-I can't make it

user 5825017
San Francisco, CA
sorry I have to work

Don't forget to go to Mr. Deep's wedding.  His wedding is probably on Valencia and 22nd St near Herbivore.  No he's not veg but he's famous in the bike community.

I recommend everyone to meet at the Herbivore or someplace at 1:15pm

just to say hi.

You can still meetup among each other.   Feel free to write to each, but basically enjoy Sunday streets

again, sorry